Would you like to participate in the work of Medinetz Dresden? We welcome any support. You can get involved in one of the following ways:
- become a member and work with us
- become one of our doctors/midwife to treat patients who contact us
- provide legal counsel, especially regarding refugee rights
- donate money
Become a member
At this moment we are urgently looking for new members who want to participate in our work. You do not need any medical knowledge to work with us.
You can get involved in any one of the following areas:
- Communicate with patients and refer them to medical care
- Work in public relations i.e. organize workshops, plan communications to the public to raise awareness for our patients
- Contributing content to or designing flyers, posters or the website
- Maintain relations to our network of doctors
- Political work
- Support us when we organize the national meeting of Medinetze in Germany in Dresden next year!
We are a mixed group of people inclucding students, retirees, and employed persons.
If you want to participate – come to our consultation hour (every wednesday at 6 pm at the Ausländerrat) or get in touch via our phone or per mail.
Work with us as a health care worker
We are always looking for new doctors, midwifes, physiotherapists and nurses who want to provide medical treatment to our pations. At the moment doctors in oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedics, general practitioners and gyneocologists.
We will be happy to meet any requirements you may have regarding limiting the number of patients referred to you by us or using only specific consultations times. We are able to provide financial compensations for any expenses you may have i.e. lab costs/radiology exams.
If you’re interested, we’ll be happy to hear from you!
I would like to donate money
Medinetz Dresden e.V. is a charitable organiziation. Money donations to us can be tax deducted. We explicitly only use donations to provide medical care to our patients. We commonly need money to pay for individual costly treatments like in-patient hospital stays, childbirth, surgery but also for medicine, lab or radiology exams for out-patient treatment.
Our account details:
Just get in touch with us if you need a receipt for your taxes, we’ll be happy to provide you with one.